`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Collection Updated 12/12

Auto Collection Updated 12/12
About 2 years ago I had a nice auto collection but decided to sell them for MJ cards. With my MJ collection coming to a slow point (too expensive to get the cards I need/want) I decided to get some autos. Nothing fancy but just wanted to have autos of the greats. I know that a lot of people do not like the college uni autos, but you cant go wrong with getting a Karl Malone auto for $30! With all that said, my goal has been to get the autos as cheap as possible but still like the card. Most of these cards I got for under $10.

[Image: GeorgeGervin_zps530be1b0.jpg]
[Image: DaveCowens_zps925e8d6a.jpg]
[Image: JerryLucas_zpsc9c80818.jpg]
[Image: KevinGarnett_zpsbb97b79d.jpg]

[Image: PaulPierce_zpse40b2873.jpg]
[Image: KarlMalone_zpsc91ee54a.jpg]
[Image: JJRedick_zpsa87bdb2d.jpg]
[Image: NateArchibald_zps16681da9.jpg]

[Image: ScottiePippen_zps1041cb69.jpg]
[Image: TimHardaway_zps94794874.jpg]
Here are a couple cards that I already had:

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu299...63765a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[Image: 333c99b3.jpg]
[Image: MichaelJordan.jpg]
[Image: 1stGraded1.jpg]

RE: Auto Collection
Wow great stuff man!! Love the Pippen and Garnett autos!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(08-12-2013, 06:03 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow great stuff man!! Love the Pippen and Garnett autos!
Thanks man! I like the Pippen the most.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Wow, under $10 for most of those? Cool
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

(08-13-2013, 08:08 AM)vgqv Wrote: Wow, under $10 for most of those? Cool
Yep! For example i got the gervin wilkens parish cowens greer redick archibald hardaway all for under 10.

I also have a Frazier, Rick Barry, Nate Thurmond, Isiah Thomas all of which were under $10. Actually the Frazier, Barry, Thurmond were under $5 (not including shipping).

Nice stuff Nick!!!

(08-13-2013, 11:02 AM)kct1 Wrote: Nice stuff Nick!!!
Thanks man!

I have been doing the same thing lately and gotten a lot of big names for under $10 as well. It always surprises me how cheap some of the legends sell for compare to the autographs of the latest stars.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(08-14-2013, 08:10 AM)djohn Wrote: I have been doing the same thing lately and gotten a lot of big names for under $10 as well. It always surprises me how cheap some of the legends sell for compare to the autographs of the latest stars.

Agreed. There are some wicked autos in there Nick well done!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-14-2013, 08:10 AM)djohn Wrote: I have been doing the same thing lately and gotten a lot of big names for under $10 as well. It always surprises me how cheap some of the legends sell for compare to the autographs of the latest stars.
Yeah i agree! I just picked up an Isiah Thomas for $6.49 plus.shipping and a Bill Walton for $8 shipped. Cant beat that!
(08-14-2013, 08:53 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Agreed. There are some wicked autos in there Nick well done!
Thanks man! The Pippen is my favorite so far!