`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Any Jeremy Shockey Collectors out there?

Any Jeremy Shockey Collectors out there?
I need your help locating a card... I am trying to find a 2004 leaf rookies and stars Prime Cuts /25 of Jeremy Shockey.. it is the last prime cut I need for the set and was hoping maybe one of you had one and may be willing to part with it.... I haven't seen one in 8 years so I am thinking maybe it doesnt exist. Here is the set.... I just picked up the Brady which has a sweet patch, Ill try and upload later.

[Image: PrimeCuts1-9.jpg]
[Image: precious2_zpsd1ea9f4e.jpg]
[Image: updatedleafpictures_0002_zps7ba53937.jpg]

RE: Any Jeremy Shockey Collectors out there?
that ricky is sweet!!!!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(08-12-2013, 06:54 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: that ricky is sweet!!!!
the hasselbeck and mcnabb are even better

what a spectacular couple of patches

(sorry i dont have an answer for the op, but consider this a free "holy bleep look at that" bump)

Thanks Guys.... I appreciate the kind words. I added a Sick Brady patchthe other day. That got me down to just needing the Shockey. Brady is now in the Pictures Above.. Enjoy Smile

very nice set..also I agree the mcnabb, hasselbeck and ricky are sick!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

i can offer no help, but just wanted to say wow!!!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

(08-12-2013, 09:49 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: i can offer no help, but just wanted to say wow!!!
Thanks. I Appreciate it. I have been buying these things whenever they show up for 8 years always trying to upgrade when possible.

To pile on, those are awesome! Dont have any help for you on finding the Shockey though.

Since I figure a Jeremy Shockey fan may come check this, I have an autographed football from Jremy Shockey if anyone is interested. My dad is his family's doctor (mom and brother I think) so he gave me a ball he signed. Shoot me a message if interested!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!