`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WTTF Nolan Ryan

WTTF Nolan Ryan
I have marked 745 differnt Nolan Ryans from 1970-1999. Most are low end cards but from odd ball sets like Asset, police and such and regular base sets. Cards are ranging from 0.25- 20.00 any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will try to add 2000-2010 sometime in the near future

I dont have many cards for trade over 20.00 BV and I am not bying at the moment

I will even take doubles,I will trade football for these as well. You can go to my organize ans I have a collection with " My Nolan Ryan Want List"

Ok I marked them all as wants and I went to someone who had a card but the star didnt show up. Anyone know why that is or did they take that down again?
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: WTTF Nolan Ryan
the Nolan Ryan's in my org are up to date, take a look and let me know if you can use any of them.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(08-11-2013, 07:48 AM)bunk27 Wrote: the Nolan Ryan's in my org are up to date, take a look and let me know if you can use any of them.
Open offer sent. I definitly can use the 3 I messaged you about above the rest of the ones I would like to have extras of

I cannot access your want list but I'm new and don't know what I'm doing yet. Smile

I just listed about 50 Ryans and they're from '88 to '93. Let me know if you see anything you like.

(08-11-2013, 11:40 PM)DLKnives Wrote: I cannot access your want list but I'm new and don't know what I'm doing yet. Smile

I just listed about 50 Ryans and they're from '88 to '93. Let me know if you see anything you like.
Thanks for your reply. Just getting off work and I will check later this afternoon or after I come back to work and have some down time to look over what you have and send an offer