`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regrade auto only "Michael Jordan UD3 Season Tickets"

RE: Regrade auto only "Michael Jordan UD3 Season Tickets"
Thank you everyone for the answer,I decided to keep it. Not send to regrade.

Thank you again.

Ta

I would give that UD3 auto a 10 over that select no doubt about it.
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

(08-13-2013, 04:17 PM)patrick54 Wrote: I would give that UD3 auto a 10 over that select no doubt about it.
Then you are sadly misinformed on how Beckett Grades Autos.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

LOL.. seriously that select 10 grade is a joke. I really don't see the argument here because CLEARLY it has a run-off at the bottom. That's a FACT not an opinion. Here is the breakdown that everyone should read.. not just the so-called misinformed.
- - - - -

10 - A beautiful, boldly signed autograph that appears nearly perfect to the naked eye. Under normal viewing, it looks like an aesthetically- pleasing autograph.

9 - This is a signature that is also very pleasing, but has slight imperfections that barely detract from the autograph. Very light bubbling or micro scratching is allowable, but no yellowing, fading, or smearing. Positioning should be nearly perfect - with just the very tips of a letter or two cut off or hidden.

8 - At this level, some flaws begin to stand out slightly. Signature is still solid and pleasing, but might be somewhat bubbled throughout, or have areas of minor scuffing/scratching that detracts from the aesthetic beauty of the signature. Only lightly visible yellowing or fading or smearing is allowed. A cut signature may only have 10% of the signature hidden (or missing, when referring to a sticker autograph). Only a very small tip of the signature may run off or bleed onto the edge.

(08-13-2013, 08:52 PM)yaoming11 Wrote: LOL.. seriously that select 10 grade is a joke. I really don't see the argument here because CLEARLY it has a run-off at the bottom. That's a FACT not an opinion.
After reading this, I went back and looked again. I'm sorry. You're right and I am wrong. I didn't even notice that it was a sticker auto. It should not have received a 10. However, the UD3 is not a 10 either, for the reason of bubbling and non fluid & smooth pen stroke.

Again, I'm truly sorry.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!