`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trip to the LCS

Trip to the LCS
My wife Corri decided today after we got the car inspected to go to the LCS to see if they had any cards that I would like. Here is why I like taking her with me, Martin is her favorite driver so it is easy for me to buy cards of his Smile Here is what I picked up today

[Image: img137_zpsd0859c9c.jpg]
2012 Press Pass Redline Relics Gold #RLMM Mark Martin 02/10

[Image: img136_zpsc6566f91.jpg]
2006 Press Pass Legends Champion Threads and Treads Bronze #CTTJG Jeff Gordon 124/399

[Image: img135_zps11229fce.jpg]
2012 Press Pass Showcase Champions Memorabilia #CHJG Jeff Gordon 18/99

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: Trip to the LCS
We need a new section for Jerry's me PC cards. lol jk
Nice additions my friend.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Smile I know that the only people who post here are you, Jason, and Adam, the main people who I trade with, and I know we enjoy trading with each other and seeing new stuff that we got. You can blame Jason for this, he started it, lol!

Jerry

If you're gonna keep posting cards like the ones you have been, Jerry, I'll gladly take the blame! lol

Three more excellent cards for the PCs. You've been on quite a roll this week, partner! Nicely done.

Jason

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

My wife spoils me, every time we go to Target and/or Wal-Mart, she lets me get a Blaster box of something and a few packs of cards. Unless I pull something from a pack or Blaster box, it probably is going to be a while before I buy anything else. Hopefully the great trades will continue and satisfy my fix Smile

Jerry

Yea not a lot of traffic on here. I mostly sell baseball and don't open much NASCAR anymore. Hmmm think I will have to buy something to show off. Perhaps a Bobby Allison auto?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(08-11-2013, 11:06 AM)minitracer Wrote: Yea not a lot of traffic on here. I mostly sell baseball and don't open much NASCAR anymore. Hmmm think I will have to buy something to show off. Perhaps a Bobby Allison auto?
...I gotta AJ Allmendinger SP Auto #/10 I sell ya real cheap! lol...and some JJ Yeley I'll throw in on the back side!...

(You'll only get this if you've read my other post in Jerry's other thread)
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(08-11-2013, 09:31 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: ...I gotta AJ Allmendinger SP Auto #/10 I sell ya real cheap! lol...and some JJ Yeley I'll throw in on the back side!...

(You'll only get this if you've read my other post in Jerry's other thread)
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Sweet additions, Jerry!