`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 2 of my case break...HUGE Hits!

RE: Part 2 of my case break...HUGE Hits!
(08-12-2013, 11:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: OK, I just have to say this ... even if it was like superfractor tough to pull, who in the h-ll would honestly care about pulling that codebreaker guy's autograph, except his family?

(I'm not picking on your hit ... nice pull! ... just saying, it would literally go from pack to eBay for me ... )
I hear ya on that one. It went straight to the bay and I still have no offers on it. I am thinking about lowering the price on it. I was excited on the 1:9000 pack thing and now I am seeing that they aren't going for as much as I thought. Hopefully it will sell...

(08-13-2013, 05:52 AM)jgrunert Wrote: I hear ya on that one. It went straight to the bay and I still have no offers on it. I am thinking about lowering the price on it. I was excited on the 1:9000 pack thing and now I am seeing that they aren't going for as much as I thought. Hopefully it will sell...
Yeah, I guess that card can be placed under the heading of "Best Worst Pull"
Ultra rare, but really don't care Smile
Now, if only that was the Pele auto! Ultra rare and Everyone would care!
I think Topps put those code breaker / employee autos in as extras and not part of the 3 box hits. So as a bonus card, pretty sweet.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-13-2013, 08:25 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, I guess that card can be placed under the heading of "Best Worst Pull"
Ultra rare, but really don't care Smile
Now, if only that was the Pele auto! Ultra rare and Everyone would care!
I think Topps put those code breaker / employee autos in as extras and not part of the 3 box hits. So as a bonus card, pretty sweet.
I was still happy getting two autographs in one box though. I got the Machado and the Cuban auto. Machado sold within 4 hours. I just gotta hope the rest of my case will sell and I can make some money towards the next one.

(08-10-2013, 10:37 PM)jgrunert Wrote: He is one of the guys that solved the codebreaker puzzle in last years product. Aside from getting a set of 1/1 autograph cards, you get your own base card and an autograph card too. They are really tough pulls.
I've actually dealt with that guy on another forum and acquired 2 of his Codebreaker 1/1 autos from last year. The actual auto of him isn't selling too well but there are some that have inscriptions that do much better. Too bad yours is plain.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Sweet Cuban auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK