`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What A Blaster! '12 UD

What A Blaster! '12 UD
Figured what the hell, on clearance and maybe I'd pull an SP for the set I'm building. First pack had a Markelle Martin auto and 2 SPs! Every pack after that had 3 SP cards! Most notably RG3! Couldn't believe the bv on it. The auto and the duplicate SPs are ft. The rest are for my set, just wanted to share. This blaster was better than either of the 2 hobby boxes i bought when this first came out.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: What A Blaster! '12 UD
(08-10-2013, 04:35 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Figured what the hell, on clearance and maybe I'd pull an SP for the set I'm building. First pack had a Markelle Martin auto and 2 SPs! Every pack after that had 3 SP cards! Most notably RG3! Couldn't believe the bv on it. The auto and the duplicate SPs are ft. The rest are for my set, just wanted to share. This blaster was better than either of the 2 hobby boxes i bought when this first came out.
HOLY SMOKES!!! that is some really bad collation on UD'S part. congrads on the moster break though.

Sick stuff man! Congrats, hope the set is coming close to an end!
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(08-11-2013, 12:35 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: Sick stuff man! Congrats, hope the set is coming close to an end!
Not even close man lol. 151-250 is all variations. Probably have half of them if that!

Congrats hot box
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

We're going to need to see some scans on this one, sir.

Holy crap that's a great retail break!! Congrats!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

congrats!!
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-12-2013, 07:43 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: We're going to need to see some scans on this one, sir.
Don't have a scanner and too much trouble to take pics of SPs but here's the one that got me excited...

[Image: 1376365230793_zpsab72433c.jpg]

Has to be a packing mistake right?

And you still have the receipt and wrappers maybe you could share?

(Just kidding man, that's awesome!)

Closest I ever came to a big hit since UD lost its license was this year's Upper Deck, I hit a Denard Robinson SP ... pretty decent BV for non-auto/mem, and a pretty sweet pull for my "state of Michigan" PC.