`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is trading harder around here?

RE: Is trading harder around here?
I will always try to find something to make a trade happen. The onky thing that bothers me is when someone wants a high dollar auto and only has base cards for trade. Please at least have something substantial (inserts, gu, parallels) to trade back.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Thing that gets me is you pull the cards sometimes taks 1-2 hours depending on how many he/she wants then declines the trade. To be able to lacate the cards in the future you put the cards back now another 1-2 hrs spent. So I learned to put the cards in the same book but up in front of the book. so if a trade does go through bingo the cards are there and pull the cards for shipping. If he declines bingo cards never moved from the book.

But I feel some traders want trades in thier favor. Like a month ago I had a trader that wanted about 100 cards BV +/- 75.00 all base. I sent him a counter offer of 40 cards at 30.00 +/- all base stars Like N. Ryan Pujols, Kemp and Cowboys. Then he declined. I think some just want to give them to them and they ship nothing. But I remember who it is and when the time comes again I will pick the 5 highest BV cards he has and send it back to him and thats for wasting my time. I wont even look to see if I have the cards and I wont ship until I get my cards from that individual.

See it can be played 2 ways its childish but sometimes you have to act like them to get any point across.

As far as trading in the most part I havent had any trouble finding trades and getting them completed it just at times and in spurts these things happens. It just looks like its your turn.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I pretty much only do highend trades anymore, but the amount of people expecting me to trade highend star autos when alls they have listed are $10-$15 common autos is frustrating, and it happens more often than not. 5-7 years ago trade sides were booming and I would knock out several trades daily. Traffic was high on a lot of sites. On the old site I stopped keeping track at 2000 different traders I traded with not total trades but different people I traded with. Now its pretty much down to a couple sites. So yes trading is slowing down. Though I admit I used to have way more cards years ago to work with. The trading system here is great, but what doesn't help is people's lack of respect to get back to people in a timely manner using the system.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Well I am guilty of declining trades but I always give a reason. I am still waiting for that Blue Wave auto to come in so we can trade for it.
I do want to say that sometimes I feel its not worth it to trade for small amounts or cards I would like but dont need. There are many reasons why I decline trades sometimes I could be in a bad mood!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Yea I always say why I am/am not interested when I decline a trade. Sure you can counter back and forth, but sometimes its good to know when to fold em on a particular deal and wait till the next hand. Smeone else might come along wanting what you have and being willing to offer more, and sometimes your trading partner will make additions that make a trade more agreeable. I dont mind someone declining me as long as they say why and keep the dialogue open in case another opportunity presents itself between us.
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I know its tebow, but do you need one for your qb pc? Probably have a few others too.....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++