`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A&G 2 of 2

RE: A&G 2 of 2
I'd say sell it. No guarantee that anything great is in it. I think the minis are placed inside before they serial number them. So the low #s Rips aren't a sure thing for wood cards or red AUs and whatnot.

Either way, sweet hit! Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Usually, I would say rip it, BUT SELL IT! People will be fishing big time for that Trout!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

I myself would probably rip it just because it would kill me to wonder what was inside but that being Trout, you could probably get a very nice payday for that card. Tough choice! Congrats on the pull though.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(08-10-2013, 10:09 AM)Haze28 Wrote: I myself would probably rip it just because it would kill me to wonder what was inside but that being Trout, you could probably get a very nice payday for that card. Tough choice! Congrats on the pull though.
Is there a checklist of rip card inserts anywhere?
What would you think that card would sell for unripped or ripped on the open market?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

From what I've been seeing un-ripped have been selling wll compared to ripped.

2013 Allen & Ginter Extended Mini Checklist (Found Only in Rip Cards)
351 Mariano Rivera
352 Ted Williams
353 CC Sabathia
354 Ty Cobb
355 Justin Verlander
356 Prince Fielder
357 Cal Ripken Jr.
358 Adrian Gonzalez
359 Ernie Banks
360 Joe Morgan
361 Bryce Harper
362 Jurickson Profar
363 Matt Cain
364 Don Mattingly
365 Roberto Clemente
366 Josh Hamilton
367 Jackie Robinson
368 David Ortiz
369 Cliff Lee
370 Jered Weaver
371 Mike Trout
372 Felix Hernandez
373 Joey Votto
374 R.A. Dickey
375 Dylan Bundy
376 Evan Longoria
377 Clayton Kershaw
378 Manny Machado
379 Miguel Cabrera
380 Willie Mays
381 David Wright
382 Babe Ruth
383 Troy Tulowitzki
384 Ryan Braun
385 Frank Thomas
386 Stan Musial
387 Robinson Cano
388 Johnny Bench
389 Joe Mauer
390 Giancarlo Stanton
391 Ken Griffey Jr.
392 Yu Darvish
393 Mike Schmidt
394 Sandy Koufax
395 Tom Seaver
396 Derek Jeter
397 Bob Gibson
398 Harmon Killebrew
399 Craig Kimbrel
400 Jose Reyes

Looking for any Matt Harvey, Zach Wheeler, D. Wright, Le'Veon Bell, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

Hey Haze,
Did you write something about the Henry Rollins cards?
If so, any idea why they did 2 different cards for him ... One as a performer one as a musician ? Same picture different numbers, same Bio on the back.
Just curious
Thanks for the checklist, Keytonic!
Are they limited s/n minis or just SPs?
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I saw some with s/n and others are just SPs
Looking for any Matt Harvey, Zach Wheeler, D. Wright, Le'Veon Bell, Big Ben, Antonio Brown

(08-10-2013, 02:37 PM)Keytonic Wrote: I saw some with s/n and others are just SPs
Very interesting. Makes my decision harder and harder. Smile

(08-10-2013, 02:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey Haze,
Did you write something about the Henry Rollins cards?
If so, any idea why they did 2 different cards for him ... One as a performer one as a musician ? Same picture different numbers, same Bio on the back.
Just curious
Thanks for the checklist, Keytonic!
Are they limited s/n minis or just SPs?

Not sure why but the musician one is a SP.
Whats stranger is the Pele cards, some have a blank back that say "missing text"

(08-10-2013, 03:39 PM)rentzington Wrote: Not sure why but the musician one is a SP.
Whats stranger is the Pele cards, some have a blank back that say "missing text"
Very strange, indeed! Error cards?
Just looked on eBay ... There are 3 Trout rip cards there and the BIN/BO is $599, $899 & $995 respectively.
Maybe I should sell. I'll follow these and see if there's any bites!