`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pujols on steroids? OT

RE: pujols on steroids? OT
(08-09-2013, 09:11 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The Post-Dispatch is one of our parent company's newspapers ... our circulation director knew I collect sports stuff, and he got that poster (actually called a "rack card," because they place them in the bottoms of newspaper racks like out in front of grocery stores and what not) in the mail as a company-wide promo and gave it to me.

So yeah, I mean, the PD covers the Cardinals and I guess that was one of their photographers that took the shot.

you are the man rjc so i dont really doubt you but check out this high school pic when he was a SHORTSTOP LOL

[Image: pujolshigh_zps25ace249.jpg]

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(08-09-2013, 09:18 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: +1. Old and bitter. Must have lost all his money..........
Would explain why he's doing a radio show. Plus, from everything I read and heard about him when he was a player, he was a complete and total a-- hat.

(08-09-2013, 09:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Would explain why he's doing a radio show. Plus, from everything I read and heard about him when he was a player, he was a complete and total a-- hat.
He was a little bit before my childhood collecting years. I just remember my older cousin collecting him and acting like he was god's gift to baseball. My cousin is annoying... And that annoyingness carried over to jack Clark as well. I also dislike dale Murphy for the same reason.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

rjcj2017 how would you like me to post pics. ive never taken pics with him. he does hitting clinics for the kids all the time during the offseason. he has a professional photographer come in and take pics. i got some that i could post. but im not sure were they r.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(08-09-2013, 09:56 PM)908 Wrote: rjcj2017 how would you like me to post pics. ive never taken pics with him. he does hitting clinics for the kids all the time during the offseason. he has a professional photographer come in and take pics. i got some that i could post. but im not sure were they r.
I'm just kidding, man ... that's awesome you guys train together.

I haven't seen what Jack Clark said so I'm curious, did he say HOW he knows this?

Apparently they have a trainer in common and the trainer tried to put Clark on a regimen including steroids, saying that Pujols was on the same regimen. He does call out the trainer's name etc... Will be interesting to see if anything more comes from it, but right now it's just hearsay.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Chris Mihlfeld started as Pujols personal trainer in 1998 at Maple Woods Community College. Another one of Mihlfeld clients was Royals pitcher Jason Grimsley.

Another article goes on to read...
"In April of this year, Grimsley admitted to federal investigators that he'd used amphetamines, steroids and human growth hormone. Grimsley's confession became public on June 6, when federal agents filed excerpts of it in court papers. In the confession, Grimsley identifies a personal fitness trainer, whose name is blacked out in the document, as someone who once referred him to a source for speed."

On June 8, the popular sports blog Deadspin.com claimed to know the name of that trainer.

"His name is Chris Mihlfeld," the site reported.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/jack-...der-080913

He gone.
[Image: e19afff4-99a1-4412-8e67-51e82ccbd7dc_zps83e35882.jpg]

haha he is gone already! see ya jack!!

man pujols sounds legit. if he is lying he deserves an academy award.i love him but still have a small bit of questions and doubt...
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1