`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryce Harper RC For Sale!!

Bryce Harper RC For Sale!!
I have been trying to sell some of my cards for quite some time and without any success. So I figured I might as well try to sell it on here since nothing else seems to work. I don't know if it is just me, but it seems the market for selling sports cards is just absolutely awful. Anyways I am taking offers on this bad boy, so feel free to message me!
Thanks everyone,
Ryan
[Image: Harper_zpsf4fcd546.png]
[Image: Harper2_zps16640bc8.png]

RE: Bryce Harper RC For Sale!!
Keep your head up on selling them I had some good fortune on my 2012 Topps Bryce Harper 661 sp. The buyers are out there. good luck
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

Very nice! Thanks for the good luck haha!

How much are you looking for?
Super collector of Matt Harvey

(08-09-2013, 05:30 PM)zanderlex Wrote: How much are you looking for?
Was thinking the same thing, what $ are you looking to get.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Im looking to get around $145 cause its graded and BV is $187.50. But im also open to offers as I know some people may not want to pay what im askin. I just dont want to sell it for like $50 cause thats just way too low. Both just LMK what you guys think!

No wonder they're not selling bro. BGS 9.5's are going for around $80, and the last two 9's went for..... around $50.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

The Bgs label doesn't say refractor and your's is a refractor. Still I'd say you'd be doing good to get 100 for it.

(08-10-2013, 05:43 AM)tntmclmm Wrote: The Bgs label doesn't say refractor and your's is a refractor. Still I'd say you'd be doing good to get 100 for it.
That is what was confusing for me too. Realized it and then the site went down for maintenance. The label is exactly the same as the base version.

I did another eBay search for the refractor and one with the correct label saying "refractor" went for about $100. But then an ungraded went for $115. I'd see if I could get it re-slabbed/graded on they're dime.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I messaged beckett and asked if I could get it re-slabbed but it may take a while to get an answer... I guess I could put it on ebay with a starting price of $100 and see what happens