Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New To The Board

New To The Board
Hey Everyone,

I've decided to actually post on here now. I've been on Organize for years and read the boards here and there.

I'm 26 and have been collecting all of my life since seeing my older brother with his binder of 1990 topps. I jump around from collecting but am getting married next year so am starting to set a limit per month (gotta pay a mortgage now).

Just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy the community on here. Look forward to sharing my random finds.

Happy Hunting! -Jarrod

RE: New To The Board
(08-09-2013, 12:20 PM)jrodcm34 Wrote: Hey Everyone,

I've decided to actually post on here now. I've been on Organize for years and read the boards here and there.

I'm 26 and have been collecting all of my life since seeing my older brother with his binder of 1990 topps. I jump around from collecting but am getting married next year so am starting to set a limit per month (gotta pay a mortgage now).

Just wanted to say hi and that I enjoy the community on here. Look forward to sharing my random finds.

Happy Hunting! -Jarrod
Hi Jarrod,

Welcome to the Beckett Community Board!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Welcome to the boards, Everyone here that I've communicated with so far have been very nice Smile
Hope to make a future trade with you!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

welcome , just kinda got into the boards as well, check my organize, maybe we can work something out if you have some stuff i can use my friend
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

Thanks everyone! Made a couple purchases while I could get away with it.

Clemente Rookie
Clemente PSA/DNA Cut Auto

I'm a Pittsburgher so this was a must.

Welcome! Those are some very sweet pickups! You should post some pics and show them off.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Welcome aboard! Feel free to check me when you are ready to trade for any of your Pirates needs!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards. Feel free to look anytime you may want to trade.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thanks guys, will do. The rookie card is in fair condition. Couldn't afford one that was in nm/mt and really just wanted to get my hands on one. The cut is pretty sweet. I'll upload a picture soon.

To get my fix I've been sending out TTMs. 10 a month (book of stamps). Hoping to get back Buxton soon. I heard he is a good signer.

Welcome to the board. A lot of people on here that are really knowledgeable