Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barry Sanders FT

Barry Sanders FT
Hey all,

Got this Barry Sanders in a pack way back when, and have always had slight reservation despite what I think it is. First, can someone verify what this card is exactly? And second, I'm willing to trade for a fair offer!

[Image: img087.jpg]

[Image: img088.jpg]

I believe this is:

1999 Donruss Stat Line Career #43 Barry Sanders/99

but my hesitation is that the serial # isn't printed on the card. It appears that should be in the bottom right on the back, under 99 Career Rushing TDs, but I know they didn't always do it on those old inserts.

Let me know guys!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

RE: Barry Sanders FT
Well if you pack pulled it I cant explain the lack of a serial #. Not sure what to make of it honestly.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Well, unless this is you on COMC, yours isn't the only one without the serial.

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Football/1999/...rs_99/1255

I'd be intersted in it, but I'm not sure what value to put on it either.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

(08-09-2013, 09:10 AM)foleylion08 Wrote: Well, unless this is you on COMC, yours isn't the only one without the serial.

http://www.comc.com/Cards/Football/1999/...rs_99/1255

I'd be intersted in it, but I'm not sure what value to put on it either.
Didnt see anything I'd be interested in right now, give me a shout if you get any similar Packers
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!