`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Lots of Favres and jerseys autos and patches for trade for sale

Lots of Favres and jerseys autos and patches for trade for sale
Check out my organize and bucket please only posts about trading or selling/trading. Thanks!
My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.

RE: Lots of Favres and jerseys autos and patches for trade for sale
given the circumstances, i would not recommend trading with tmac until he settles up with other members first

I did not delete the other one it was deleted because of what your writing. Good lord moderator delete this post or his comment. I don't owe anyone anything all my trades are square and one on the way and square. I don't know what the deal is but everything is fine I'm not reading the post about me 4 pages? Jags guy STOP. What's your deal? Sorry I did not trade with you! IM SORRY. Seriously -Jake
Jacoby- what the heck? I don't know you I've been on the boards since 2002 I don't know you but do not slander me when you have no idea what this kid is doing I'm ignoring it the adults should too because everything is fine I did nothing even morally halfway wrong lol ppl can say what they want yeeeesh.
Jags- I just read what u posted and I don't see the problem. We didn't trade for manning's. we traded 1 for 1. Decker for Ryan. I cancelled it before anyone sent, it got cancelled I apologized in the Pam's and explained it. So just stop I don't know what you want? STOP kid this is like bullying goodness

i think you misunderstand the concept of slander

You do not know the situation if you did you could comment. Please do not start something out of nothing. Thank you have a nice evening I'm looking to trade BUMP

i cam comment any time i want, if i know or not, thank you

and going by what jags has said - someone with a better rep than you (even if i strongly disagree with him posting messages which is against tos) - i think it would be unwise for folks to trade with you until he is satisfied

The only way ill be satisfied is if the trade as agreed to is made or he agrees to post that he lied (as all his messages show that he did and apologizes on the football talk board for lying) Funny how this member was no longer looking to trade and low and behold 24 hours pass and a new trade thread magically appears, yet he can't honor a trade he confirmed without making a myriad of excuses about why he can't do it, contradicting himself all the way. The only accident he's been in or medical issue he has is taking one too may shots to the head impacting his memory. ***** plain and simple
(08-09-2013, 04:10 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i cam comment any time i want, if i know or not, thank you

and going by what jags has said - someone with a better rep than you (even if i strongly disagree with him posting messages which is against tos) - i think it would be unwise for folks to trade with you until he is satisfied
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.