`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New PC Additions :)

New PC Additions :)
I was saving up some gift cards to buy a Hobby Box of 2013 Redline, finally got enough about a month ago and they were sold out. Kept checking every to see if they got any more in with no luck. I decided to splurge and get some PC cards, here is what came in on Monday:

[Image: img129_zpsfef589ad.jpg]
2011 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink #EEI-JG Jeff Gordon 37/50

[Image: img130_zps5ac93ee5.jpg]
2012 Press Pass Redline Relic Autographs Red #RLRMM Mark Martin 33/75 (First Martin Auto)

[Image: img131_zps0e09bbb1.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Redline Signatures Holo #RSDP Danica Patrick 1/5 (First Danica Auto, did not know it was a 1/5, only knew it was #/5)

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: New PC Additions :)
Holy crap, Jerry! Those are sweet!!! Very, very nice adds! Love the Danica & Martin...would love to have a Danica auto. And I know you are loving that Gordon auto...number two, yes?

Congrats, friend. Very well done.
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

WOW is all I can say! Congrats Jerry!!!!!
They are all sweet but come on a /5 Danica auto that's not fair! You did very well my friend.....
[Image: OKimtze.png]

EXCELLENT additions Jerry! NO WAY you could have done that good with a hobby box of pretty much anything. Congrats man!

Congrats on the additions, nice cards.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Thanks everyone, the great part is that I got all three of them for about the same price as a 2013 Redline Hobby box. Contemplating if I should start saving for a Fanfare box or not.

Jerry

(08-09-2013, 05:21 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Thanks everyone, the great part is that I got all three of them for about the same price as a 2013 Redline Hobby box. Contemplating if I should start saving for a Fanfare box or not.

Jerry
Way smarter to buy cards you want instead of busting boxes , that being said I am addicted to opening packs! lol If you can fight the urge put that $ towards some more PC cards. Now if I could only take my own advice that would be great.

[Image: OKimtze.png]

Ditto, miniT! I love busting packs/boxes. Even if it's just some retail. I really am loving those Fairfield re-packs that cost $7.99. I just like opening packs of unknown cards more than opening a bubble mailer that I already know what's inside. It's just a little bit more fun to me.

I like busting open those re-packs, Blaster boxes, and single packs also. It is the $150+ Hobby Boxes that make me nervous. Only Hobby Box that I did good on was the last 2013 Ignite one that I got a few months ago.

Jerry

Agreed, Jerry. I just don't have the luck to spend $100+ on a hobby box and make good on it...as proven by the last three hobby boxes I've bought, lol. I always say..."OK, this time I'm gonna hit"...and then, nothing worth mentioning. I mean, heck, I have a AJ Allmendinger SP Auto #/10 that I don't think I'll ever be able to trade! Along with a few JJ Yeley RUs & Autos that I KNOW I'll never be able to trade. Sad thing is, I convinced one of my LCSs to buy some hobby for me...but they won't crack them to pack them out to me, I have to buy the whole damn box...and I kinda feel committed. Only 4 more to go...

I too love those $7.99 re-pack jobs at Target. I've pulled some fun stuff out of those! But I've stopped buying the $20 mixed packs boxes at Walmart...too much '09 - '11, and always the same stuff. You'll get a few packs of '02-'08 Wheels brands, but not $20 worth. And I've pulled just as many Autos out of the 4 packs in the $7.99 jobbers as I have the $20 mixed box. 'Tis a no brainer for me right now. Maybe once they start adding some '12 & '13 packs to the mixed box, I'll start buying them again.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports