`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My case of Ginter came in!!!

RE: My case of Ginter came in!!!
Really nice case so far! Here's to hoping you get the Pele auto to go with the relic!

(08-07-2013, 10:02 PM)jgrunert Wrote: I ordered a case of Allen and Ginter and it came in this afternoon. I have opened half of the boxes and I got some huge hits already. Enjoy the pics below...

[Image: IMG_2230_zps25611b3d.jpg]
I love this picture

[Image: IMG_2248_zps6ea26191.jpg]
Some relics

[Image: IMG_2247_zps84526ab0.jpg]
A few more

[Image: IMG_2233_zpsffd1a329.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2236_zps8ae35178.jpg]
SP minis

[Image: IMG_2237_zps9b320837.jpg]
The Backs

[Image: IMG_2235_zpsbb0313ae.jpg]
Some Autographs

Now the good stuff...

[Image: IMG_2239_zps6cfc9f3f.jpg]
Marley Relic

[Image: IMG_2240_zpsd56f422c.jpg]
Stargell Printing Plate

[Image: IMG_2231_zps5d81a32b.jpg]
PELE!!!

[Image: IMG_2244_zpsac05e1a5.jpg]
To rip or not to rip? That is the question!
interested in the pope francis card. thanks

Cool,

I have a case coming Monday..love the Marley and Clemente and Pele cards

Need the Molina red back pm me and we will work something out. Thanks

(08-08-2013, 05:59 PM)jmacaula Wrote: Cool,

I have a case coming Monday..love the Marley and Clemente and Pele cards
lmk if you pull any mckayla maroney autos please sir.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/ibuyselltradecards

*Instagram - IBuySellTradeCards

~If i COMMENT on your post then I'm Interested in what you have~

"NOTHING quality is cheap"

~Jordan, Bron, Kobes, HOFer Autos, Star Autos, Chrome Prospects, HOF/Star Rookies~

~EVERYTHING always has a price~

(08-08-2013, 08:41 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: It's ZIGGY Marley. If that was Bob, I would have been Ebay shopping already, haha.
Awwwwww! Well it should've been Bob! I was all psyched for you getting a Bob Marley relic. That would have been waaaaay cooler. Ziggy is okay, I guess, but sort of a let down now. Sad

Hey, just curious .... Out of the 12 boxes how many had relics only and how many had at least 1 auto? .... If you kept track, that is. Thanks
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-08-2013, 09:19 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Awwwwww! Well it should've been Bob! I was all psyched for you getting a Bob Marley relic. That would have been waaaaay cooler. Ziggy is okay, I guess, but sort of a let down now. Sad

Hey, just curious .... Out of the 12 boxes how many had relics only and how many had at least 1 auto? .... If you kept track, that is. Thanks
So far I have only opened 8 boxes. I have pulled four autographs so far. I got a red Jason Kipnis #7/10 out of one that I busted with coworkers yesterday. When I bust the rest of the case I will post pics of the rest of the hits.

If you get a Mike Joy auto, or base card, LET ME KNOW ASAP!
[Image: 89b2fe3.png]

Thanks to jbel4331 for the photo!

First Win: 06/17/2016
First Win

(08-09-2013, 08:32 AM)jgrunert Wrote: So far I have only opened 8 boxes. I have pulled four autographs so far. I got a red Jason Kipnis #7/10 out of one that I busted with coworkers yesterday. When I bust the rest of the case I will post pics of the rest of the hits.
Nice! Very nice! Any cool boxloaders?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-09-2013, 11:26 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice! Very nice! Any cool boxloaders?
Not yet. I have never had any luck with them and the odds are really tough to get a good one.