`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have Baseball & Racing to trade for these players

Have Baseball & Racing to trade for these players
Hello friends. I'm working on getting some football to trade...haven't had a whole lot of luck yet with my pulls...but I do have plenty of baseball and racing, as well as some basketball, if anyone is interested.

I collect former Kansas Jayhawks. There aren't too many Jayhawks who have made it to the NFL, but there are a few from the past & present. Would be interested in players in their KU uniform, so Press Pass & SAGE cards would be desirable.

I do have a small collection already, but there are many base, parallels, & inserts I do not have yet.

Looking For:

Gale Sayers
John Riggins
John Hadl
Nolan Cromwell
Moran Norris
Justin Hartwig (only one RC and the parallel as far as I can find)
Nate Dwyer
Adrian Jones
David McMillan
Marcus Henry
Derek Fine
Anthony Collins
Aqib Talib
Dezmon Briscoe
Kerry Meier
Darrell Stuckey

I'm sure I may be missing some & I'm also not completely positive that some of these guys even have a card. But there it is anyway. Interested in these players as well as any y'all may know of that I have missed.

Thank you for any help with this budding PC. And I also promise to work on getting some more FB traders.

-=-
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Have Baseball & Racing to trade for these players
Check my org for any you collect, not sure I have any though.
Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/6690 different cards and counting.
Derek Stepan - 89
Mark Messier - 536
Mark Martin - 342

(08-07-2013, 09:02 PM)skyhawk27 Wrote: Check my org for any you collect, not sure I have any though.
Thank you kindly for the offer. I will take a look, friend.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Got a couple trades done, would like to get a couple more...bumpin' up to the top.