`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone having trouble printing paypal shipping labels

Anyone having trouble printing paypal shipping labels
I have tried the last couple days to print a label for a trade using the multi order shipping tool on paypal. I use this all the time because I have trouble making it to the post office and have never had a problem. When you go into the print label screen it will not allow you to choose any info like shipping type, weight, address etc. Any suggestions??

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Anyone having trouble printing paypal shipping labels
The only issues I've ever had is that they seem to go into "maintenance" mode about 2 am my time, which is often when I'm trying to package up and print labels lol

I just tried to create a label and everything worked for me, printed without an issue.

As for suggestions:

1. The tried and true logout and log back in.

2. The tried and true don't use Internet Explorer Smile

After those you can get into other things like clearing your browser cookies, rebooting the computer, etc.

(08-06-2013, 09:04 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I have tried the last couple days to print a label for a trade using the multi order shipping tool on paypal. I use this all the time because I have trouble making it to the post office and have never had a problem. When you go into the print label screen it will not allow you to choose any info like shipping type, weight, address etc. Any suggestions??
this is easy: you need to clear your cookies and browser history. that will clear the problem right up

if you are using internet explorer, you might be able to clear it up by roggling the compatibility mode

I can make this a whole lot easier for you.
Type this in the search engine and log in.
www.paypal.com/shipnow it allows for easy label printing.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thanks for the help everyone. I got it resolved

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

I was having issues with it as well. Started using Stamps.com and love it. Only downside is you need to buy postage to put into your account ahead of time. I usually put in $10-20.00 at a time and that holds me for a while. It saves me money in the long run too. When I go to the Post Office they charge me 90 cents extra for tracking. Stamps.com gives it to me for free. Love me some free Smile

(08-07-2013, 04:46 PM)petercopp Wrote: I was having issues with it as well. Started using Stamps.com and love it. Only downside is you need to buy postage to put into your account ahead of time. I usually put in $10-20.00 at a time and that holds me for a while. It saves me money in the long run too. When I go to the Post Office they charge me 90 cents extra for tracking. Stamps.com gives it to me for free. Love me some free Smile
i used stamps.com for awhile about a year ago and found the $25 monthly fee on top of having to buy the postage sheets to be steep compared to paypal shipping. They didnt give free tracking, and if you wanted to give a DC you had to get the DC sheets from the PO and all kinds of weird stuff in the software(i never did it so im not 100% on how to do it). In the long run, i was spending more$ without being able to give DC#'s for trades and to top it all off when i tried to "cancel anytime" it was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pain in the *****. HUGE as in H-U-G-E!!!! so...far warning. I strongly advise against it Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(08-07-2013, 12:01 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I can make this a whole lot easier for you.
Type this in the search engine and log in.
www.paypal.com/shipnow it allows for easy label printing.
Thanks for that. I could never find out how to ship something with Pay Pal unless someone bought an item from me on eBay. This will save me tons of time and money!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(08-07-2013, 05:01 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: i used stamps.com for awhile about a year ago and found the $25 monthly fee on top of having to buy the postage sheets to be steep compared to paypal shipping. They didnt give free tracking, and if you wanted to give a DC you had to get the DC sheets from the PO and all kinds of weird stuff in the software(i never did it so im not 100% on how to do it). In the long run, i was spending more$ without being able to give DC#'s for trades and to top it all off when i tried to "cancel anytime" it was a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE pain in the *****. HUGE as in H-U-G-E!!!! so...far warning. I strongly advise against it Smile
I didn't see anything about a $25 yearly fee. I'm going to look over the fine print. Thanks for the heads up. If that is the case, I'm outta there.

(08-07-2013, 06:11 PM)petercopp Wrote: I didn't see anything about a $25 yearly fee. I'm going to look over the fine print. Thanks for the heads up. If that is the case, I'm outta there.
$25 a year wouldnt be so bad, it was $25 a month! they give you the first one free then they start charging, and there is no talk of it anywhere on their site until after your paying. very shady
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]