`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
50 Greatest Phins Of All Time PC

RE: 50 Greatest Phins Of All Time PC
I know Im the most biased person in the world but I really think if all these players were in a fantasy draft Marino would obviously go 1st but then after that who? Id take Jason Taylor. Am I off my rocker?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-08-2013, 02:48 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I know Im the most biased person in the world but I really think if all these players were in a fantasy draft Marino would obviously go 1st but then after that who? Id take Jason Taylor. Am I off my rocker?
Nope your not wrong, but mostly everyone on the list ahead of taylor is in the HOF and hes lucky hes that high.... he did play for 2 other teams! Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

8/8/13 - update:
Added a few new pics and updated a few..... Going through my collection for stuff to complete this thread is like going to the LCS and gettin mail all over again....finding all kinds of stuff I forgot about!

updated 12 cards ... and have tons more to dig through!

(08-08-2013, 04:13 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Nope your not wrong, but mostly everyone on the list ahead of taylor is in the HOF and hes lucky hes that high.... he did play for 2 other teams! Smile
True dat but Parcells wanted to dump all the old guys to rebuild so I cant hold that against JT. I also think the Jets offered JT more money and the Jets had a chance at the super bowl whereas the phins werent close.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-09-2013, 05:49 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: True dat but Parcells wanted to dump all the old guys to rebuild so I cant hold that against JT. I also think the Jets offered JT more money and the Jets had a chance at the super bowl whereas the phins werent close.
yes and no..... taylor could have just ended his career with miami instead of taking more money with the jets who really werent going to the SB !.... taylor 2nd to marino is prolly my favorite phin of all time. once he gets in the hall He will shoot up to top 5

Dang it …. was gonna up-date this thread but forgot I re-arranged my bucket…. ooops now I gotta fix it all !

I was prepared to have issues with the list, but that is pretty damn accurate... nice job. I will say that Stephenson should be second and Mad Dog at 47 ?!? While his numbers don't really say much, what he meant to the franchise as a player and announcer warrants him being much higher. The end of this clip where he gives his opinion on Saban should be enough for top 25 all on its lonesome.
MadDog on Saban
#1 on the PSA Registry Marino Master set
* Always buying ANY reasonably priced Marino card(s) I don't already have *
-- WANT LIST LINK --