`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Inception Baseball Hobby Box, is it worth it?

RE: 2013 Bowman Inception Baseball Hobby Box, is it worth it?
(08-06-2013, 03:41 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1540996.html

Read and learn Smile
A perfect example of HOW to attack high end products...gracias oh wise one! (I'm still a ripper though....dang it!)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-06-2013, 02:07 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Considering I have bought 5 Inception autos on eBay for less than 15 bucks I would say no, not worth it to buy boxes.
From a value standpoint I agree. But there is worth in opening the pack and not knowing for sure what is in there.

Opening boxes is part of the hobby. It doesn't get much better than opening a pack and finding something that you've always wanted, or can land you a nice fee.

I'd say the only better feeling than pulling something big, is finding your white whale FINALLY after searching high and low and getting an incredible deal on it because the person you're dealing with is really in it for the hobby!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(08-06-2013, 09:48 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: A perfect example of HOW to attack high end products...gracias oh wise one! (I'm still a ripper though....dang it!)
Maybe not so much 'wise', but maybe just a little 'thrifty' mixed together?
Thanks just the same Smile
I still love ripping, just would like to pick and choose what I rip and not get ripped off in the process Smile

Regards,
Mitch, The Thrifty-wise One !
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.