`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create your own card option.

Create your own card option.
I saw this option on the site to be able to pay an extra fee to have Beckett insert a GU swatch into the slab as they grade my submission but it looks like the only way to get pricing and player options is by doing the electronic submission form AFTER payment has been entered. There must be a way to see what players are an option as well as pricing (I was looking at the BCCG option specifically) but I can't find it anywhere nor was my email answered. Anybody have any ideas how I can view this??

RE: Create your own card option.
(08-05-2013, 10:30 PM)crpalmi Wrote: I saw this option on the site to be able to pay an extra fee to have Beckett insert a GU swatch into the slab as they grade my submission but it looks like the only way to get pricing and player options is by doing the electronic submission form AFTER payment has been entered. There must be a way to see what players are an option as well as pricing (I was looking at the BCCG option specifically) but I can't find it anywhere nor was my email answered. Anybody have any ideas how I can view this??
I looked for you, but I was unable to find the answer. Before the update, you could click on a drop down and see the list of players that they offered. But not now. I remember that I looked one day and they offered a limited selection of players. I only collect Nolan Ryan and they didn't even offer him as a selection.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Waste of Money.
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]

(08-12-2013, 08:13 AM)alifaxwa2 Wrote: Waste of Money.
I don't even think that they still offer this service.

I did hear back from Beckett and they no longer offer the service.

(08-14-2013, 04:27 PM)crpalmi Wrote: I did hear back from Beckett and they no longer offer the service.
Yeah, I didn't think that they did.