`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally joined the Platinum Pweeg Club!

RE: Finally joined the Platinum Pweeg Club!
(08-07-2013, 07:13 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, I realized that with all the money I spent on retail and one hobby box (beyond terrible, no Puigs, best "hit" was a Billy Hamilton auto redemption), I probably could have waited and bought a Topps or Bowman Chrome auto.

Oh well. I was happy with the purple (it was on top of the pack), and now I think I'm done with Platinum.

Thanks again for the trade and helping me complete my Puig "set."

The DC number is on our trade thread. Take care, RJ
I got one value pack to use my target coupon and it was a bust.,,done with platinum now its A&g time....talk about going overboard on blasters waiting on my preorder boxes

Of course, first Ginter blaster I just busted ... fourth pack ... Puig!

I actually bought four and am debating whether to return the other three or not ... but karma is telling me to keep them and bust them.

(08-08-2013, 06:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Of course, first Ginter blaster I just busted ... fourth pack ... Puig!

I actually bought four and am debating whether to return the other three or not ... but karma is telling me to keep them and bust them.
Lucky! I've bought about 10 blasters. Great hits but 0 puig

(08-08-2013, 07:08 PM)rentzington Wrote: Lucky! I've bought about 10 blasters. Great hits but 0 puig
Well, I just busted the last three.

I figured, I HATE it when I get a box that's been re-sealed (has happened to me about three times), so I shouldn't be returning my blasters — even though they're unopened — because I don't want to be supporting the idea that you can return these to Target or Walmart.

Man, they were brutal!

Literally the very best cards I got out of the last three blasters were minis of Harper and Cespedes ... and I don't really care for minis.

Wow, terrible!

(08-08-2013, 07:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, I just busted the last three.

I figured, I HATE it when I get a box that's been re-sealed (has happened to me about three times), so I shouldn't be returning my blasters — even though they're unopened — because I don't want to be supporting the idea that you can return these to Target or Walmart.

Man, they were brutal!

Literally the very best cards I got out of the last three blasters were minis of Harper and Cespedes ... and I don't really care for minis.

Wow, terrible!

I'm not a relic fan but I've gotten almost a relic per blaster. Plus lots of short print minis....but no puig!!

(08-08-2013, 07:33 PM)rentzington Wrote: I'm not a relic fan but I've gotten almost a relic per blaster. Plus lots of short print minis....but no puig!!
It will happen, sir.