Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Gold Standard RPA Set

2011 Gold Standard RPA Set
ScottShadow21's 2011 Gold Standard RPA Set album on Photobucket

Just curious if there was any interest in this set? I have scratched and redeem the Marcell Dareus hoping that he will sign, plus it as set to expire.

All patches are multi colored. The Randall Cobb is his jersey number and the Tawain Jones is the silver ink auto which seems to be harder to find as most of them were signed in black ink from what I've seen.

Thanks for looking.

RE: 2011 Gold Standard RPA Set
I may have some interest in it. Check my org to see if I have anything of interest to you to trade for them from you.

I might as well. Check my org under For Sale collection. I can move some that over for trade if you see stuff you like.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

ok guys, it's getting late and I'll check buckets and orgs and pm and everything tomorrow and respond. I'm on vacation this week so I'll have plenty of time tomorrow to chat.

(08-05-2013, 10:10 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: I may have some interest in it. Check my org to see if I have anything of interest to you to trade for them from you.

Nothing right off. Thank you for looking though.