`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2013 Baseball Free Card Thread

RE: 2013 Baseball Free Card Thread
Glad you got your package Joe! Forgot to put return addresses on the bubble-mailers in case anything went wrong!

I was out of town for the past week, and will be sending out some packages this weekend.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

I have several packs I'm putting together, but still rummaging through stuff. Should have little care packages out by Tuesday.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I will be mailing out 10+ on Saturday

Putting mine together too! Expect more PWE bombs from me.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

sending out a hand full 1st of the week, got some ready, but haven't had time to get by post office....also wanted to bump thread back to front page.
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

Thanks to Joe for a really cool team set of the dbacks, thanks man! Will be sending out late next week to some people
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I think 7 went out on Thurs. Will probably arrive by next Wed in your boxes. More to go out later
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

This is a great thread. I am glad to see that $$$$ isn't always a motivator in this hobby. I have my first package ready to go out and look forward to sending more.

I am mailing packages off Monday for:
Neifert, JRMDAWG311, Ryanmo5, BillMenard & Son, Alfredoleal2001,Swjrp10,Philliesjoe