`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Slight Hiccup (UPDATED!!!)

RE: A Slight Hiccup
Thanks for the kind words, folks! Things are getting only slightly better, but the long run should see huge improvements. As for freaking out on the movers... I wanted to. Trust me, I wanted to. I am a very big guy (6'0" and 260 lbs solid) with an extremely volatile temper. But I knew that the negative outcome from me would not have helped the situation in any manner. Insurance claims are working on it, but I know that I will have to "fight" with them as well. So much for the quiet month reintegrating with my girls. Best wishes!

Randi

RE: A Slight Hiccup
Sorry to hear about your endeavors with your new place Randi. Sounds like a big headache. Hopefully everything works out for you and your girls.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

RE: A Slight Hiccup (UPDATED!!!)
Well now, Beckett Community!

I would like to thank you all for stopping in and sending well wishes to my family! This place really means a lot to me, and you all are very integral folks!

As for the house, the landlord is going to be making the repairs that are needed, and he will let me do things that I would like to have done. He realizes that it is equity in his house, and I can get back to what I like doing. Carpentry and renovations used to be a career for me, but it looks like they will be hobbies from here on in. So what does this mean?

Randi can get back to trading!

Yeah... I like that! Brent will be stopping in town tomorrow afternoon, so he has the first dibs on things that are in my Org./Bucket, but I will respond to Trade Offers in the very near future. I look forward to being able to get back to the community, and I hope that things pick up soon with the start of product release.

Oh... I have some box breaks that I need to post as well, so be on the lookout for those!

Randi

Welcome back!!! Smile
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Cripes, it's about time Randi! Welcome back to the trade game, haha.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

Haha! Thanks for the welcome backs, guys! I am glad that things are sorting out, and that my family does not have to move only days after we just did so. Trades will be finished off soon!

Randi

Glad to see that things are working out for you Randi.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Good stuff Randi, I have a Halak on the way that is in your want list. We will make a deal soon.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Dude, I have a got a story for you. Not house, car and not yet, soon, but I think I can contend for a bigger story of other people's incompetence and lack of professionalism.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

Wolf spiders to boot, that's like overkill. Glad to hear things seem to be improving though!
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee