Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sage Low Series 2012....

Sage Low Series 2012....
So, I fell into the trap.

Bought 2 retail boxes (guaranteed 2 Low series autos) on clearance - $11.98. Got two Cyrus Gray autos and maybe some linemen or something DeCastro maybe - I didn't even take them out of the cellophane packs yet.

BUT - what do I do with the packs? Don't feel like busting them. I know I'm gonna pull RG3 and whoever else is in the packs - but why?

What would y'all do? Sell them? I've got 40 packs (I think...). Maybe 20 packs? I've also got the same dilemma on my High Series box I bought on discount.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: Sage Low Series 2012....
interested in the decastro and gray's..are they FT??
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-03-2013, 05:17 PM)gocardinals Wrote: interested in the decastro and gray's..are they FT??
Don't "trade" through site. PM me if interested. I've "traded" with a few folks before on this site Wink

Maybe 1 or 2 might vouch. Wink

But - what to do with the packs!!!!

I hate the fact Sage does this. They should randomly put the autos in the packs and add inserts. Who likes to open 20 packs of base cards??!!

I would sell them, trade em or something. Prob not worth much either lol

Give them away. Either to a school, most have a points store. Save them for some kids birthday party , as part of a grab bag. Or maybe put them on creigs list. Saying maybe they could be use for Store/grabbag. And wanting something cool in return. Lastly.....
PULL!..........*BLaM!*
Pull!...........*BLam!*
PULL!...................*BLam!*
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

You could always see if their are any children's hospitals in your area and see if they accept donations? Just a thought..once I get settled in my new house..I plan on going to children's hospitals in the Orlando area and donating most of my base football and baseball cards..

When I was younger (single) I kept everything..now priorities changed I have 6 kids and they take up the card space..lol...
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(08-04-2013, 05:44 AM)giantsfan Wrote: I hate the fact Sage does this. They should randomly put the autos in the packs and add inserts. Who likes to open 20 packs of base cards??!!

I would sell them, trade em or something. Prob not worth much either lol
I totally agree. I wouldn't mind if the autos were separate so long as the packs had some parallels or inserts to chase after. I usually open packs to put together the base set and then stop with a bunch of left over packs once the set is done. I have never seen any decent autos come out of the blasters either, so I have pretty much stopped buying them.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/