`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KSA Grading Is Convincing

KSA Grading Is Convincing
I know smaller grading card companies are risky but KSA has sold me that its biggest in Canada. Is it a good company?

What would a KSA 10 card most likely translate to BGS?
 photo banner_zpsbab74229.jpg

RE: KSA Grading Is Convincing
I have been to KSA's shop just outside Kitchener Ont and yes they are pretty much our (Canada that is) only reputable grading company. They seem to do good work (and I'm sure have screwed up here and there but so have the big 3), but can't bust the big 3 companies. I really don't do graded cards so as for their accuracy or comparisson to BGS I can't give a very informed opinion. Best place to ask this question would be on the hockey boards as KSA (being in Canada) deal a great deal in hockey cards so the guys over on that board can best answer any questions you have about them from their experiences. I have some KSA graded cards lying around in my basement. Perhaps I can scan a few for you to see their work.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Yeah I have seen KSA but mostly on Hockey. Seems that they grade harder on Hockey at least than PSA. Not too sure about how it would compare to BGS though.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

What would be some smaller companies outside of the big 3 that you guys have had positive experiences with? I'd like to get some cards encapsulated, am tight on budget and don't care much about the grade.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

Ultra Pro has the nice magnetic cases.
Thats a cheap alternative. Probably recommended if you dont care at all about grade. or just BCCG if its just the encapsulation
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

How about SGC? I've had good experiences with PSA and okay experiences with Beckett (nothing wrong, just overpriced and I hate to give them any extra money after dealing with their customer service).
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(08-03-2013, 10:40 PM)cross4444 Wrote: How about SGC? I've had good experiences with PSA and okay experiences with Beckett (nothing wrong, just overpriced and I hate to give them any extra money after dealing with their customer service).
SGC have by far, in my opinion, the best looking slabs. One small fly by night I have used for my kid is GMA. If you are just looking for a slab I think they are like 2 bucks a card on larger orders.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!