`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a few packs of Platinum. Meh....Puig :D

RE: Just a few packs of Platinum. Meh....
Hot Damn! That's just too cool!
Hobby packs or retail packs?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Hey, how'd you keep your hand so still when you took that picture? ... I'd have been trembling so much, you wouldn't have been able to read the redemption! Smile
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

cha-ching!
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

(08-03-2013, 10:26 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hot Damn! That's just too cool!
Hobby packs or retail packs?
Thanks! This was from hobby, wasn't going to buy any Platinum this year. Man am I glad I did!
(08-03-2013, 10:44 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, how'd you keep your hand so still when you took that picture? ... I'd have been trembling so much, you wouldn't have been able to read the redemption! Smile
LOL, when I first saw the card I dropped it on the counter and just stared at it for a minute. My buddy Jason that works at the shop was freaking out more than me hahahahaa.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Just a few packs of Platinum. Meh....Puig :D
Wow. Just WOW. Congratulations.

Nice. Check me for the Puig if it is FT... haha.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(08-04-2013, 05:13 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Thanks! This was from hobby, wasn't going to buy any Platinum this year. Man am I glad I did!
Quite while you're ahead! Smile

(08-04-2013, 10:54 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Quite while you're ahead! Smile
I'd retire from pack buying if I hit a $1600-2k payday... Swear to god.

Or, I'd buy a case of the product in which I pulled the card... Not sure.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

amazing pull...congrats man!

(08-05-2013, 12:02 AM)petillo64 Wrote: I'd retire from pack buying if I hit a $1600-2k payday... Swear to god.
Or, I'd buy a case of the product in which I pulled the card... Not sure.
Lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place ... better to NOT give "The House" back their money. Smile I'd use the money and pick up a sweet graded vintage rookie card.