`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone know...

Anyone know...
how to cancel subscriptions? I just saw a charge for $45 on my card for a 6 month subscription. Really don't come on here anymore and didn't know I had it on auto renew. Does anyone know how to take auto renew off?
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Anyone know...
Go to you account page. Under the susbscription tab it will show your current subscriptions. To the right will be a little box that is checked for auto-renew. Un-check it and it will not renew next time. I think you are stuck with the current subscription though, I don't believe Beckett will give a refund.
[Image: Boston.jpg]

(08-03-2013, 10:38 AM)wolverine74 Wrote: Go to you account page. Under the susbscription tab it will show your current subscriptions. To the right will be a little box that is checked for auto-renew. Un-check it and it will not renew next time. I think you are stuck with the current subscription though, I don't believe Beckett will give a refund.
It says auto renew but there is no check box. It says manage with PayPal.
Also making sigs

(08-03-2013, 10:42 AM)ja1091 Wrote: It says auto renew but there is no check box. It says manage with PayPal.
Try it using Google Chrome as your browser; that box should be there.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

If you were paying with Paypal and had it automatically renewed you have to cancel a recurring payment on the Paypal site. I just did it last week myself.

(08-03-2013, 10:53 AM)phillies816 Wrote: If you were paying with Paypal and had it automatically renewed you have to cancel a recurring payment on the Paypal site. I just did it last week myself.
Thanks! Just cancelled it on PayPal.
Also making sigs