`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryne Sandberg blank back for trade.

Ryne Sandberg blank back for trade.
I have up for offer a 1996 Ryne Sandberg base set card from the 1996 Topps set. It has a blank back. I am not sure of the value. I guess that is up to who ever wants it. I will take the best offer. Thanks for your consideration....Lee

RE: Ryne Sandberg blank back for trade.
Still no offers for this card. Is anyone interested?

I still have this card lol. I was trying to find info on it, and the only thing that came up on my google search was my own post on here from 8 years ago…….The internet is forever

(07-01-2021, 01:55 PM)leebo1975 Wrote: I still have this card lol.  I was trying to find info on it, and the only thing that came up on my google search was my own post on here from 8 years ago…….The internet is forever

Ha!  That's funny.  With a card like that, I'm assuming it's a printing error.  I found someone selling a Fred McGriff and they called it a proof card but I would imagine if it was actually something like that, they'd label the front as such.

In your case, my guess is you'd probably have to find a Sandberg collector who really wants it for the oddity purposes.

Yeah. Any Sandberg fans still alive?

i will take a stab at this you can check my bucket to see if there is anything you like