`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoa... Missed Trout, caught a Thome?

RE: Whoa... Missed Trout, caught a Thome?
(08-02-2013, 01:06 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I actually really like them ... I've pulled the Harper "sunglasses" SP out of some packs from Target and traded for 2 of the 3 Trout SPs from 2013 Topps with a couple of other members here ... they're fun PC adds.
I like the base topps ones... Great photos. I personally can't stand the heritage or gypsy queen sp variations. Bought a box of both last year and it drove me nuts!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I want it! Is it available?
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

(08-02-2013, 09:20 AM)plact2504 Wrote: I want it! Is it available?
It is. Will give the org a look.

(08-02-2013, 01:20 PM)petillo64 Wrote: It is. Will give the org a look.
I have an offer pending right now. If it falls through you have some stuff I'd be interested in.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

...and this is why you can NEVER get rid of your Topps commons until like 3 months later and after you've gone through all of the variations.

(08-02-2013, 03:13 PM)kstjst Wrote: ...and this is why you can NEVER get rid of your Topps commons until like 3 months later and after you've gone through all of the variations.
Seriously. At least most of them have a pie in the face or some out of the ordinary picture... I wonder what the print run was on these, and how many of them ended up in the reject pile?

Dropped ya a PM. I'm a huge Thome fan and collector.
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

(08-02-2013, 04:37 PM)plact2504 Wrote: Dropped ya a PM. I'm a huge Thome fan and collector.
Responded.