`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hopefully a Good Surprise

Hopefully a Good Surprise
I don't know why I started looking into it, but Upper Deck's website says that if you don't receive your card within 45 days that you request a replacement. The redemption request has been open since April, so I gave them a list of players and teams, so we'll see how that works out. Considering it's a no-name rookie from Colorado from the 2012-13 season, I'm not hopeful that it will be worthwhile.

Then it got me thinking about Panini. I checked my account there to find out that I've had an open redemption request since May 2011 that never got filled. Jason Spezza City Lights auto /100. That's a little better, so we'll see if I can get a replacement for that one. I'm assuming he never sent in his signed stickers.

What are people's success/failure stories with redemption replacements? This is my first attempt.

RE: Hopefully a Good Surprise
I am waiting on the exact same Spezza card. Both Panini and Upper deck have been pretty reasonable when if comes to replacing a card for me. I remember I was waiting on a 2011-12 certified crosby auto for an extended period of time. When I contacted Panini about the card, they asked if I wanted another card as a replacement and sent me an upgrade (2011-12 crown royale all the kings men jersey auto) instead.

I've had success with Panini but well after a year and going on 2, a few emails and 2 phone calls. It was for a Benn AU /100, told them my team, my preferred players and ended up with a Duchene AU /99 so I was happy.

I've never had to deal with UD on a replacement level.
Go Avs Go!

I've been fighting with panini recently trying to get 2 replacement cards. Every week i call and every week they say 'we'll send you out what you want for a replacement' and every week, no status update. nothing. they said they've been swamped recently, but poo on them. I'm going to call and just go off everytime now.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches