`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All Items Collection
07-31-2013, 08:31 AM
All Items Collection
Why is this collection not in chronological order? How can I be sure that all items in my other collections are also in the All Items Collection?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 08:38 AM
RE: All Items Collection
(07-31-2013 08:31 AM)iceman2081 Wrote:  Why is this collection not in chronological order?

supposedly, it's a strain on the system. there is a way to manually change the order by changing the web address, but the easiest thing to do is create another folder (call it something like "-all items sortable" - or whatever you want to call it. the hyphen at the top keeps that collection at the top and easy to find). then go to all items, and add all the cards from there to the new folder. the cards in the new folder will be sortable

(07-31-2013 08:31 AM)iceman2081 Wrote:  How can I be sure that all items in my other collections are also in the All Items Collection?

the way you worded this: "all items" is automatically all the cards in your organize. it is the main folder. all other folders are subfolders of "all items"

if you mean it the other way - ie, how do you know all the cards in all items are in other collections - you can turn tags on in all items, and see where the card resides in your org

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply