`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question on a card

Question on a card
there are two "2007 Upper deck premier remnants triple #JO" of jose reyes in the database. They are both numbered to /75. I have two cards of this nature, one has "NYM" as what the jersey spells out, the other "SS7". Should i assume i have both versions of the card? I can't seem to tell a difference between the two listings other than that I have two different cards. Thanks!
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

RE: Question on a card
I would guess you have both versions, but no way of telling which version is which. I've encountered this numerous times in the database. I usually just mark that I have both versions and should the need arise where someone wants to trade, I just make scans and find out which version they are looking for. Though in your case, I'm sure these aren't going be up for trade Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I ran into that problem with an Albert Pujols I picked up at a card show. It's serial #'d /25 but when you look in the data base it's got like 50 cards /25. It doesn't give any hint as to which is which so I just picked one lol
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(07-30-2013, 04:26 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: there are two "2007 Upper deck premier remnants triple #JO" of jose reyes in the database. They are both numbered to /75. I have two cards of this nature, one has "NYM" as what the jersey spells out, the other "SS7". Should i assume i have both versions of the card? I can't seem to tell a difference between the two listings other than that I have two different cards. Thanks!
Send an email to bfleischer@beckett.com with scans of both fronts and backs of the cards so that they can hopefully correct the database Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(07-30-2013, 04:34 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I ran into that problem with an Albert Pujols I picked up at a card show. It's serial #'d /25 but when you look in the data base it's got like 50 cards /25. It doesn't give any hint as to which is which so I just picked one lol
topps milestones and moments?