`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSED]

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSES WED 1PM EST]
im doing it again this time you were right
Box #6, Pack #10 pitches 99
#1 looking for YANKEES gu and autos

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum case break and contest thread [CONTEST CLOSES WED 1PM EST]
Box 10, pack 2, 108 pitches.

The best part of these breaks might be your dialogue, summary, analysis and/or description at the very beginning. Have you thought of becoming an author?

I love these breaks. Good luck. Hope you get a big score.

box 3 pack 9 108 pitches
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

Box #1 pack #4 Pitches 108
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

Box #7 Pack #11
Verlander will pitch 102 pitches.

Box 1 Pack 1 - 110 pitches GOOD LUCK

Box 8 Pack 8 114 Pitches. Good luck & thanks as always for the contest!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Good luck! You've had some cool breaks and the contests are always appreciated.

One minor thing with your post though:

pyweed Wrote:There are 12 boxes and 20 packs, so there are 360 packs from which to select.
12*20 is 240 Tongue See, I read the whole thing...ok not really, I skimmed for numbers and those jumped out at me lol

Box #9 Pack #7 - 97 pitches for Verlander

my guess is box 3 pack 3 113 pitches
DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MINOR-DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

(07-30-2013, 10:30 PM)aktlingit Wrote: Good luck! You've had some cool breaks and the contests are always appreciated.

One minor thing with your post though:

12*20 is 240 Tongue See, I read the whole thing...ok not really, I skimmed for numbers and those jumped out at me lol

Box #9 Pack #7 - 97 pitches for Verlander
LOL -- great catch!