`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Hello All - New Member!!

RE: Hello All - New Member!!
Welcome to the community Smile Happy to assist or give you a good laugh...hope to make a future trade with you!!!
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

I am so excited about this new experience! I love the comraderie of this site and this community. I've taken a peek at some of what all of you have for trade and I think I can start to see some of my Wants being crossed off!! Once I get into a position to offer trades I will be sure to post in the Trading forum!!

woooo a new trader, welcome. hope to trade with you in the future!!
#1 looking for YANKEES gu and autos

(07-30-2013, 11:39 AM)MassProduce Wrote: All that being said, I am not a modern collector. I don't care for Autos, or Game Used, or things like that. I am a player collector/team collector and I prefer to deal with mainly pre-1990 cards, I do like some of the newer cards that feature players like Babe Ruth and Stan The Man, but for the most part I stick with old school stuff.
Welcome to the Forum.

I started out thinking "old school only" when I first got back into things, too.
After a while, fellow board members were sharing some terrific new card hits, and that got me more and more into the newer stuff. Now I'm about 50/50. Love vintage cards, Love modern stuff ... and really love modern vintage .... like Heritage, Gypsy Queen and Archive.
It's all a little overwhelming at times, so feel free to ask about it here. Everyone here is helpful, they have good opinions with different perspectives.... so keep an open mind and have fun!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Welcome to the boards!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]