`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Organize trade issue
07-30-2013, 08:51 AM
Organize trade issue
I have my cards marked for trade not want and receive this message everytime I try to add it to a trade.

"The selected trader does not currently have these items, so they can not be added to the trade"

All the cards I am having issues with were added yesterday

[Image: test.jpg~original]

My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Organize trade issue
I've not been able to recreate this problem, but I didn't add any cards to Organize yesterday to be able to accurately replicate the situation.

I noticed that you currently have some active trades. Were those from before this problem started, or ar you now able to get cards added to the Trade?

I've forwarded it to the developers and hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
07-30-2013, 05:30 PM
(07-30-2013 01:07 PM)tkaplan Wrote:  I've not been able to recreate this problem, but I didn't add any cards to Organize yesterday to be able to accurately replicate the situation.

I noticed that you currently have some active trades. Were those from before this problem started, or ar you now able to get cards added to the Trade?

I've forwarded it to the developers and hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Thanks,
Traci

Those trades were before and after, I attempted to create a new trade with the same results. I also deleted the cards re-added them with the same results. See if you can add 2012 Exquisite Geno Smith /175 to your organize, mark them for trade and see if you can send it to me in a trade.

My Bucket

07-31-2013, 08:16 AM
I could add Geno Smith to my Organize and add it into a Trade without the error, but I tried to add Geno Smith to your side of the trade and saw the error. Very odd. Would you mind if I tried removing that card from your Organize and then putting it back in to see if that helps? Or if you would be more comfortable doing that yourself, please let me know if it clears up whatever is blocking your ability to add it to a trade.

The issue is still with the developers and may help if I can let them know some of the steps we've tried to fix it.

Thanks,
Traci
07-31-2013, 05:43 PM
(07-31-2013 08:16 AM)tkaplan Wrote:  I could add Geno Smith to my Organize and add it into a Trade without the error, but I tried to add Geno Smith to your side of the trade and saw the error. Very odd. Would you mind if I tried removing that card from your Organize and then putting it back in to see if that helps? Or if you would be more comfortable doing that yourself, please let me know if it clears up whatever is blocking your ability to add it to a trade.

The issue is still with the developers and may help if I can let them know some of the steps we've tried to fix it.

Thanks,
Traci

Sure whatever helps you guys figure this out, I have tried numerous times deleting it and re-adding it, trying to setup new trades with the same error.

My Bucket

08-01-2013, 09:26 AM
I just went back to my sample trade with you and am able to get the 2012 Exquisite Geno Smith to show up in the Trade. Can you try adding it to a trade and see if you still run into that error?

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Coordinator - Beckett Auction Services
08-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Just tried it and all the cards I was having issues with are working.

Thanks for the help

My Bucket