`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going through old Bowman is fun.

Going through old Bowman is fun.
I didn't used to like Bowman products because of all the "flippers", but I must say I see the fun in them now. Every once in a while, I like to pull out an old box of Bowman stuff and see what I find that I didn't care about at the time. Here are my favorite 4 finds from tonight:

[Image: Image_zps95ca7e0d.jpg]

And the 2 bigger ones:

[Image: MattHarvey_zps8391f6fe.jpg]

And this one was good for a laugh, I had no idea who he would turn out to be when I pulled it of course.

[Image: RussellWilsonGold_zpsc2c0e6c1.jpg]

RE: Going through old Bowman is fun.
Every year I donate the majority of my base cards (other than sets I know I can complete) ... with one exception ... anything Bowman!

For the exact reason you have just demonstrated, LOL

When I read the title I thought I was about to see some "old" Bowman from 1992 or 1993.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Nope, those years were the beginning of my very long collecting hiatus. :-)

(07-29-2013, 10:01 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I didn't used to like Bowman products because of all the "flippers", but I must say I see the fun in them now. Every once in a while, I like to pull out an old box of Bowman stuff and see what I find that I didn't care about at the time.
I totally agree with you. Every year I like to dig out the old shoe box full of extra singles from set building and finding the players that made a name for themselves and that I now recognize.