`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trade??????
07-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Trade??????
Im trying to trade something which shows that I have but when I try to add it it says trader doesnt have this item. The problem is the trader is me and I do too have the item! Whats the deal??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Trade??????
I've not been able to recreate this problem. In another post, someone mentioned that he was having the same problem, but it was cards that he added to Organize on Monday. Do you know if this is happening with all of the cards you are trying to add, or just the ones you have recently added to organize?

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Manager - Beckett Auction Services
07-30-2013, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013 12:08 AM by largent0073299775.)
(07-30-2013 01:06 PM)tkaplan Wrote:  I've not been able to recreate this problem. In another post, someone mentioned that he was having the same problem, but it was cards that he added to Organize on Monday. Do you know if this is happening with all of the cards you are trying to add, or just the ones you have recently added to organize?

Thanks,
Traci

Its just random. So far they have all been from 2013 Prestige, if that makes a difference. I tried to zero them out and re enter them but it didnt work
(07-30-2013 01:06 PM)tkaplan Wrote:  I've not been able to recreate this problem. In another post, someone mentioned that he was having the same problem, but it was cards that he added to Organize on Monday. Do you know if this is happening with all of the cards you are trying to add, or just the ones you have recently added to organize?

Thanks,
Traci

This is the message it posts. "The selected trader"me" does not currently have these items, so they can not be added to this trade". There is a 1 in the number of cards colum.
07-31-2013, 08:21 AM
ok - thanks for the details. I'll send an update to the developers.

-Traci

08-01-2013, 09:37 AM
We believe this should now be fixed. Can you give it a try and let me know if you still run into problems?

Thanks,
Traci