`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm Not Alone in Thinking This Is Stupid, Right?

RE: I'm Not Alone in Thinking This Is Stupid, Right?
I think most of the cards with the "00s" were brought to the photo shoot itself, because they could make those ahead of time and get them signed their ... I have a Barkley Prestige auto like that, on card with the "00" for his uni number.

I think the other poster was right, maybe they ran out of time for the stickers or will do them at a different time.

(07-29-2013, 05:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think most of the cards with the "00s" were brought to the photo shoot itself, because they could make those ahead of time and get them signed their ... I have a Barkley Prestige auto like that, on card with the "00" for his uni number.

I think the other poster was right, maybe they ran out of time for the stickers or will do them at a different time.
What I was saying was that Lacy's normal Inception autos have a #00 and his Inception patch cards has #27

(07-29-2013, 05:21 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: What I was saying was that Lacy's normal Inception autos have a #00 and his Inception patch cards has #27
Right ... and even though it's the same product they were created at two different times ... they couldn't create the patch cards until the players wore them at the photo shoot (and until they had accurate jersey numbers).

But, they could sign the generic "00" cards as soon as they got there, which is why they were packed out.

(07-29-2013, 05:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Right ... and even though it's the same product they were created at two different times ... they couldn't create the patch cards until the players wore them at the photo shoot (and until they had accurate jersey numbers).

But, they could sign the generic "00" cards as soon as they got there, which is why they were packed out.
I'm a little tired today, but I get it now lol.

(07-29-2013, 05:35 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm a little tired today, but I get it now lol.
And I apologize if I didn't understand what you were saying, LOL

(07-29-2013, 05:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: And I apologize if I didn't understand what you were saying, LOL
This type of thing usually starts a war on the internet lol

(07-29-2013, 05:46 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: This type of thing usually starts a war on the internet lol
No war here, sir ... I'm an Internet pacifist, LOL

(07-29-2013, 05:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Right ... and even though it's the same product they were created at two different times ... they couldn't create the patch cards until the players wore them at the photo shoot (and until they had accurate jersey numbers).

thats weird. I would prefer the ones with 27 on them. I cannot stand airbrushed cards.