`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Celtics RC/ Retired Numbers PC 8/20. Mission Accomplished!

RE: My Celtics RC/ Retired Numbers PC 8/20. Mission Accomplished!
Congratulations! That is a beautiful Russell RC! Will you be going for other HOFers who played for the Celtics? I was trying to find a nice PSA Walton RC, but I think I am going to buy a Raw one.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Beautiful man! Simply beautiful!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(08-20-2013, 01:00 PM)odditycards Wrote: Very nice! love the collection!
Thanks! I'm glad you appreciate it.
(08-20-2013, 03:38 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Congratulations! That is a beautiful Russell RC! Will you be going for other HOFers who played for the Celtics? I was trying to find a nice PSA Walton RC, but I think I am going to buy a Raw one.
Thanks man. I will be chasing all HOFers that played with he C's. Though no time soon. The Russell and a 1/1 Zo auto dried up the funds a bit. I would like to get PSA slabbed rookies, but it won't be a priority. I already have a bunch of Shaq, KG, and Gary Payton RCs so I won't chase graded copies unless it is a steal. Their are a few guys with rookie cards from 1948 Bowman, and those I'll pick up slabbed just to ensure authenticity and protect them. I'll do the same for the Maravich RC. Players like Walton and Wilkins will just be based on the deal.
(08-20-2013, 05:18 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Beautiful man! Simply beautiful!
Thanks buddy! I'm thrilled at how well centered it is. The color is solid in person as well. It looks great.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

What 1/1 Zo auto did you pick up!?!?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Congrats on completing the collection. You should try and get an autograph of each of those players to add to the collection.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/