Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
case of Goodwins advice

case of Goodwins advice
hey everyone,

Not an overly active member on here - when it comes to the baseball anyway but just curious peoples thoughts on Goodwins - looking at getting a case - seems hot right now...any thoughts would be appreciated - also anyone completing any of the sets - I'd be looking to trade after the fact.
All comments welcome!
Thanks!

RE: case of Goodwins advice
The reason this is hot right now is because all the cool sets within it. The Animal patch cards, The works of art cards and some of the autographs are really good. You can also get precious metals like silver, gold platinum. If you go to Cardboardconnection.com they have a checklist and links to ebay auctions. Good luck if you decide to purchase a case. Or you could always hold out till Allen&Ginter comes out.

Since he's not an overly active baseball guy, I doubt he's interested in A&G. If that's true, Goodwin is a great bet! I definitely don't expect the product to hold a long term value, but the case hits are going for insane money right now. I opened a box and got maybe $20 worth out of it, but it was still a blast!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I bought 2 boxes this weekend and this is what I got

Box 1
Paul Oneil auto
Michael Jordan relic
Some Olymipic girl relic

Box 2
3-d card going for $25 on ebay
Paul Horning relic
Sports Royalty Tony Hawk relic
No name baseball auto
6 of 13 Magician back of Keith Hernandez

My friend has bought 6 boxes, sold a animal card for 575 hit a Bobby Orr auto, and Bo Jackson auto plus a ton of other things.

It is hot!!!

I appreciate the feedback guys - always nice to hear from people. Took the plunge hoping it's here by Friday!

Good luck. Post your hits when you bust your case and good luck!

thanks man. I will for sure. Gonna have a few drinks with my brother & crack it. Should be fun no matter what. Few nice hits to lessen the sting sure would be nice!

Once you get through you case, I would be interested in trading for some of the short prints. I have a bunch of dupes, maybe could help each other. Also hit some dupe mem and autographed cards.

hey Ronfir,
Sounds good! I will have a look and maybe pick out some things...maybe we can craft a trade in due time.
had a quick look and seen you don't have anything listed - I'm a hockey guy mostly - big Oilers & Taylor Hall fan/collector...