`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bucket is up havre some great autos, jerseys, patches and letterman check out scans!

Bucket is up havre some great autos, jerseys, patches and letterman check out scans!
Hey all check out my bucket and shoot me a PM or reply with what you would be interested in. I have most of my high end up 80%. Also have some great lettermans from 2012 Natonal treasures Ray Rice 2/4 "I" and DeSean Jackson "A" 2/7. Let me know what you like and have to trade or offer paypal thanks! Jake

[Image: image-1.jpg]
(07-28-2013, 09:16 PM)Tmacfan824 Wrote: Hey all check out my bucket and shoot me a PM or reply with what you would be interested in. I have most of my high end up 80%. Also have some great lettermans from 2012 Natonal treasures Ray Rice 2/4 "I" and DeSean Jackson "A" 2/7. Let me know what you like and have to trade or offer paypal thanks! Jake

[Image: image-1.jpg]

[Image: image-45.jpg]
My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.

RE: Bucket is up havre some great autos, jerseys, patches and letterman check out scans!
Can you check me for the Ray Rice? Thanks
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Bucket is up havre some great autos, jerseys, patches and letterman check out scans!
got to have these in your organize to trade here, once they are loaded put a 1 in the trade away column to trade or 1 in sell with a price to sell
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I like the Ray Rice. Also nice stuff in your bucket, you are going to make some Favre collectors chase you down!!!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

When you get stuff inputted into the org, I'm interested in the Peyton Manning patch in your bucket! also, nice favre collection!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

(07-30-2013, 09:43 AM)rwatt Wrote: When you get stuff inputted into the org, I'm interested in the Peyton Manning patch in your bucket! also, nice favre collection!

10-4 I will get them in today how do you upload into org?

Simply type in the card name in the search bar up top, then check the box next to the card, click the "add selected to organize" and make sure you have a "1" in the trade away column! it should ask you a quantity for the "trade away" right when you click add to organize.

Also, if you didn't pay for the full org (I think 20 bucks per year), the first 100 items in your org are free... so input your best traders and keep it under 100 items by using the trash can to clean it out when needed! Enjoy and welcome to the trading part of beckett!

Rick
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Thanks I got 5 or so of my higher end up I will get the rest up today (Wednesday) now I know how to do it. Everything in my bucket plus 30-50 autos and jerseys will got into my bucket around 100-120 autos and jerseys will go into my bucket. I'm looking for a FAVRE AUTO CARD I have an auto 8x10 which is sweet but def want a favre auto also looking for GAME USED LETTERMANS and AARON RODGERS AUTOS/jerseys and patches same with favre looking for patches and low numbered jerseys and autos. I have a lot of favre, manning, Vick and others. Check out bucket and organize and PM me or reply, PM is aster or email at tmacfan824@aol.com thanks!!