`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want: Devan Dubnyk

Want: Devan Dubnyk
Heya~ Im a little new to the beckett forms. I am on other trading sites and figured it was time to start looking for other sources.

I am looking for everything and anything Devan Dubnyk. I have 140++ different cards and looking for anything I don't have.

Thanks!

Codey

RE: Want: Devan Dubnyk
I Figure ill give this one bump before getting a little discouraged on hoping to find a few needs/wants.
These boards seem a little quieter then what im used to, so maybe I need to be patient haha; and the fact that dubnyk is not highly collected.

Also i'm not sure if its an issue here on the boards, but it appears there's a bad vibe with new members as well as trust issues.

I just want to say that I have a good standing ebay account as well as Ive been a member on the SportsCardForum since 2004. Any questions or concerns id be more then willing to work things out.

Thanks

RE: Want: Devan Dubnyk
Hey oogabooga. I rather enjoy saying your name. Although, One might think that it is what the boogie man says, so there could be some negative vibes trusting you and your boogie man friend over there.

I have nothing for your PCE as far as Dubnyk goes. But you've got some other cards i'd love to trade with you for.
Manon Rheaume,
Trilogy Ice Scripts
So please check my org, see if there's something we could work out. or PM me and we'll figure something out.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches