`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do you ever buy these?

Do you ever buy these?
Do you ever buy Hot packs on this site or on others? What is the success rate? Has anyone found good ones? I am skeptical because someone could just use a sealer and put bad hits in the packs.

Let me know!
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos

RE: Do you ever buy these?
99% of those are sealed back up... I've bought a few just for kicks and one from 2012 gypsy queen was great. I bought it for $20 guaranteeing an auto and I pulled the ortiz SP auto which was selling for around $65 at that time.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

oooooo you have opened a can of worms (not from me, I'm not as outspoken lol) but the more you buy hot packs the more pack searchers go out, bend and damage pack, screw up retail odds for kids, etc etc
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

i have bought a few..I am guilty...sorry..haven't hit anything big..except a few cowboys jersey cards...and some inserts..

** On that note be VERY WEARY of the ones that say what player specifically you will get inside..lol
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

(07-28-2013, 05:04 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: oooooo you have opened a can of worms (not from me, I'm not as outspoken lol) but the more you buy hot packs the more pack searchers go out, bend and damage pack, screw up retail odds for kids, etc etc
I was wondering how the same person got so many of them. I have opened a box once with a guaranteed hit and gotten to the last pack before getting the hit but I'm glad I didn't sell it because it ended up being a Calvin Johnson Bowman Chrome Rookie Auto.
Looking for Carson Wentz Autos and Notre Dame Autos