`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traders, prime patch's, and some jersey's.

RE: Traders, prime patch's, and some jersey's.
(07-28-2013, 09:48 PM)franklinx Wrote: Returned most offers. tmacfan824 , you dont have your cards listed in your org for trade. Add some (under 100 if you want to trade for free). Mark them for trade, and make the folder public. Then I can take a look. Keep in mind , since your new, you would have to send first when trading with most members here. We all had to do it, nothing personal...
~cheerz~
Fx
No problem I've been doing this for 10+ years I need to get my organize in order as I just got my bucket up and not really organized yet still have 30-40 needed to be added to the bucket too. I will get that done soon and get back to you. Thanks

My Bucket check out all for trade or Sale.
http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/tmacfan824/library/
Always looking for Favre Auto/Patches & GU Letterman Letter Patches
Recent Successful Trades With: BGT Masters of Tiki D, Rwatt, Floydtown.

RE: Traders, prime patch's, and some jersey's.
Anyone else?... Looking for rookies in return...
~cheerz~
Fx
(07-28-2013, 06:57 PM)oumike83 Wrote: Cant remember what u liked from me but Id like a shot at the Greshams and maybe if u can find something for the Murray. JLMK mike
Sorry we couldnt work out a deal. I wanted your Rodgers chrome rc. Nice card!... But no deal... Sorry , I like JG, and in some cases I dont agree with Becketts BV. Again sorry we couldnt make a deal. We traded b4 , your a great trader. Hope to deal with again in the future.
~cheerz~
Fx

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]