`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Long Over Due Shout Outs

Long Over Due Shout Outs
As you all know, I moved about a month ago and after finally settling in I am back. Not completely settled in to scan everything but I have to give thanks....

There are some long over due shout outs....

ugameck - thanks for the Bednarik. Love the set design of the Archives. As you mentioned always a fun chase...we all know me and how I like to chase..hope you didn't start another for me!!!!

ftballcardz - wow, you sent two Steeler HOFer's I needed. Stallworth & Blount. Hope I can repay you one day. Thank you so much!

Favre3mvp - I know it was hard to trade the Lombardi. Thank you! You know this will never leave my HOFer PC! I know it took us weeks and a lot of back and forth but I certainly appreciate you always listening to my..."how about this..."!

Mpekar - Mike, what can I say, some of the rarest HOFer Autos in my collection are thanks to you. I love how you always tell it straight and get to the point on the trade. It has always been a pleasure and thank you so much for budging and agreeing to send me the Unitas!

Again, thank you everyone for contributing to this wild chase of mine. Closing in on 60% of those enshrined...unfortunately, getting to the really hard ones, but the Beckett fam has come a long way in making this PC happen.

Thanks everyone,
Leo
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Long Over Due Shout Outs
Thanks Leo---u have always been straight with me and one of the better traders here. Was tough giving up Johnny U., but u made it worth my while--thanks bud!!!!

FLICKR

Email:
mike_pekar@yahoo.com

No pics? lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I was happy to send that Beds to you! What's a PC if you can't break down and give from it away from time to time!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(07-27-2013, 10:48 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Favre3mvp - I know it was hard to trade the Lombardi. Thank you!
No problem! Thank you for dealing and waiting on me in another country!
I know you'll love it and give it a great home.
And I know the cards I got will get me some new packer pc items!
Go Packers!
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP