`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bargain Bin Find - A&G Bazooka back

Bargain Bin Find - A&G Bazooka back
I was visiting family last weekend and heard about a card show nearby. I was able to spend a few hours there and found some nice bargain bins. I learned a long time ago to always check the back of cards, particularly A&G minis. Well one of the bargain bins had a stash of minis in them including this one. I added it to my ORG for trade, in case anyone is interested.
[Image: 20130727_091803_zpsc5d236a0.jpg]
[Image: 20130727_091824_zps7e4ca709.jpg]
In total I got nearly 200 cards from the show, including a bunch of SPs I needed for sets and some PC cards. It's only the 2nd show I have been to in the past 10 years, and this one was a lot better than the previous one. Now I am already looking forward to the next show that I can go to. I wish I could be at the National next week, but maybe next year.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: Bargain Bin Find - A&G Bazooka back
Wow, nice pickup!

You definitely have an open offer lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

I love when that happens, congrats on a nice find! Only way it gets better is when you find EXT mini's in random lots, what a rush!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Wow, since posting this last night I have had 5 open trade offers come in. There is no book value listed so I am wondering what is a reasonable trade value for this card?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

(07-28-2013, 09:21 AM)djohn Wrote: Wow, since posting this last night I have had 5 open trade offers come in. There is no book value listed so I am wondering what is a reasonable trade value for this card?

search ebay and try to find sales, if you cant find this particular card you might be able to find a similar player....really hard to tell with these

i've seen some bazooka back go for a lot and some go for $10 or less.

I usually trade them around $20-$30 obviously depending on the player.

(07-28-2013, 11:30 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: I usually trade them around $20-$30 obviously depending on the player.
Ok, that's about what I figured. Thanks

If none of those 5 offers go through I would be open to trading for it, though my Org is currently empty (thanks for the Org enhancements Beckett)

Nice pickup man!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]