`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Reason many of us buy singles and not packs Video

The Reason many of us buy singles and not packs Video
Hello everyone, many people enjoy ripping packs and many enjoy buying singles of the players and cards they want. I like to do both but buy way more singles. I decided to buy close to $100 in elite 2013 singles to equal the price of a hobby box. I spent $93 (which is under the $100 price tag on ebay) and picked up some nice cards. I will link the video below for anyone interested.
It is crazy how many nice cards you can pick up for the price of one hobby box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pirNR6Ysn0

RE: The Reason many of us buy singles and not packs Video
I'm doing (or did) the same thing with 2013 Bowman Inception Baseball. They were selling around 139 without shipping, which would get you 10 cards. So for the price of two, I picked up 30 cards or 6 boxes! Once I get them all I'll be posting them in the baseball forum.

I've watched about 5-6 case breaks of this stuff, and honestly, the "2 boxes" I got were better than any case I've seen so far.
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

RE: The Reason many of us buy singles and not packs Video
(07-27-2013, 07:59 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: I'm doing (or did) the same thing with 2013 Bowman Inception Baseball. They were selling around 139 without shipping, which would get you 10 cards. So for the price of two, I picked up 30 cards or 6 boxes! Once I get them all I'll be posting them in the baseball forum.

I've watched about 5-6 case breaks of this stuff, and honestly, the "2 boxes" I got were better than any case I've seen so far.
Ha. That's awesome. It is so hard to ignore the value in buying singles in this hobby.