`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
I MADE THE MAGAZINE :):):):):):):)

I MADE THE MAGAZINE :):):):):):):)
Hey ALL...I'm so EXCITED...I entered my High End GU Collection paired up with the Mcfarlanes that I got so many positive responses to & I just got the confirmation.....see below (had to copy & paste the email here)....ALSO...thank you for ALL of your support Beckett Forums Wink

You made the SuperCollector Issue of Beckett Sports Card Monthly. Look for it in hobby shops next month. (Mariano Rivera on the cover.)

[Image: EmailConfirmation_zpse048cc02.jpg]

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM, wrote:

Hello & Greetings....

I'm not sure if I would be considered a "Super Collector" or a "Unique Collector" but just quite possibly both Smile I only try to collect High End Game Used Cards of Hall of Famers & Star Players of Baseball to pair them up with Mcfarlane's MLB Figures....I started collecting GU cards back in 2001 & in 2003 I lost them due to unforeseen circumstances & I haven't collected anything sense then. About 2 - 3 months ago I started back up with the funds to do it & I thought how cool would it be to pair up high end game used cards of my favorite players with the Mcfarlane's sports figures.....Now I've been posting them as I get them in the Beckett Baseball Forums & have gotten SOOOO much positive feedback that I thought I'd submit my collection & see what happens........SO HERE IT GOES Smile

Beckett website: Rollx8

High End GU: 51

Graded High End GU/Auto: 15

Name: Chris Randazzo

State: Indiana

Collect: High End Game Used Baseball cards of HOF's & STAR PLAYERS with UNIQUE DISPLAYS!!!!!

My Photobucket:

High End GU: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...t=6&page=1

Displays w/High End GU: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...t=6&page=1

Some other facts about my collection:

I also try to collect numbered cards limited within a print run....meaning....Not 1/1's....but so many within a certain print run to where as I could control the pricing market for them....Some examples are:

2011 Topps Tribute Albert Pujols Prime Patches...#'d/24....I own 5 out of the 24 that exist!!!!

2011 Topps Tribute Dual Relics Black Babe Ruth Jerseys...#'d/5...I own 2 of the 5 that exist!!!

Thank you in advance,

Chris Randazzo (Rollx8)
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

RE: I MADE THE MAGAZINE :):):):):):):)
Sweet- Hope it doesnt make you stop collecting or is it going to another way around by getting more beautiful display Smile

Best,
Danny

Great now i only get to read half of the beckett next month, thanks for ruining this portion for me...

LMAO

Just playing... Thats awesome man Congrats!!!!

Richard
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Congrats
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

That's very cool. Congrats.
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

congrats. I'll be looking for you.

Wow! That's freakin' fabulous!
Good going! Now that your idea is out there, we'll never be able to pick up cheap McFarlane figures!
Smile
Congrats, Dude!

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That's awesome man! I'll make sure to pick up a copy of that Issue when it comes out

That's exciting news! Good work!
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

Nice!!!!
Congrats...